Build real foundations
"Just moved into the third week. Nothing like the stuff my PT had me doing. Can't believe the improvement." - Puku
What can the Strength Reset do for me?
The Strength Reset has been created by Move2Perform to pin point and address any strength and power restrictions.
The Strength Reset will help you eradicate weakness', joint instability and movement issues.
Not only will you fix your strength and stability issues, you will gain control over your body, allowing you to function better but most of all get you training confidently.
- Improve and strengthen joint function
- Build strong movement patterns
- Lay a solid foundation of strength
- Eliminate aches and pains
- Beat stiffness
- Conquer old injuries
- Train pain free
- Build real longevity
- Access to all webinars in your own personal dashboard
- Lifetime access for a one off fee
Use the code: MoveWellToday at checkout for 50% off your first order.
Being able to control your own body should be a prerequisite to lifting weights. Not being able to control and support your joints invites injury.
I have built my weightlifting strength through a strong foundation of bodyweight training. I've learnt to move safely and confidently, now I can enjoy moving and lifting everyday.
Move2Perform Strength Reset is designed to build a solid foundation of strength and also progress. It is designed so you can do anything you want and have fun training because you have developed the the base level of strength and support for any activity.
The exercises have been tried and tested through years of experience. They are the most effective for helping you build a solid strength foundation for free movement, so that you can progress confidently.
You might not be strong yet, but you will learn strength and control.
"Real strength starts with control over your own body." - James
"I was worried this might be a bit much for me because i'm brand new to strength training but this was perfect for me as a beginner." - Rory
Full body bodyweight strength program.
No equipment needed. Just simple effective exercises with simple explanations done at home.
The Strength Reset program is designed to:
- Teach you how to build real foundational strength, perfect if you are new to exercise or returning from injury..
- Build stability & strength in the joints and muscles you need to, to progress to more advanced training.
- Give simple, clear instructions for building strength foundations which you should be able to perform before thinking about advanced training.
- Identify and rectify strength imbalances you may have.
- Be accessible. All exercises are done at home with no equipment.
What you get:
- A full program manual and over 35 instructional videos so you can easily learn and avoid common mistakes – no equipment or gym access needed.
- Lifetime access for a one time fee.
- Daily feedback and support from the Strength Through Movement Facebook group and Gareth and James.
- Extra resources such as webinar uploads and research articles, so you can keep learning as you progress.
What you need:
- Thirty minutes to practice
This is more than enough to get you started. Once you feel the benefits, you can increase and adapt sessions to suit your needs.
Take the first step to learning about your body and what it can do when you give yourself the right tools.
Learning about your body is the best medication available, learning to move is the best way to get rid of aches, pains and old injuries that you may have given up hope of recovery from.
Frequently asked questions.
Is it really worth it?
When I really hurt my back. I went to physio once a week for about two months. Each session was £75.00 but I was in so much pain that I just wanted relief. In total that cost me about £600. When I hurt my bicep tendon that was another four sessions and again there were other countless sessions to loosen off tight or overworked muscles.
I don't even want to think about the true cost of all my physio trips.
The Strength Reset program is £89.99, once. You have lifetime access to a lifetime of benefits.
Once people have bought the Strength Reset program they have found that they no longer need to go to a Physio as often, or even at all. When you build real strength and support around the joints, you pick up less injuries.
You will receive lifetime access to your online account where you access your course, and automatic updates and upgrades of any improvements we make to the program in future.
What happens after I buy the program, how do I get access?
As part of the purchase process you will receive and email with the link and password to your course.
If you don’t receive an email, make sure to check your spam/junk folder. If it’s not there either, simply drop us a link at and we will confirm your login details.
Once you’ve entered your unique password you will be able to access the course and navigate through all the videos & manuals easily. Everything is stored online for you, and any updates we make to the program will automatically appear for you.
I’m not very flexible, is it suitable for total beginners?
In short, yes.
The Strength Reset program is what you need to give your body the strength to give you access to greater ranges in a safe way.
Do I need equipment?
Nope, not at all! Every exercise can be done at home, at the gym, any where there is a floor!