"No more foam rolling or sitting in stretches just to be able to move." - Doug
I know what it's like to feel trapped in my own body. To not be able to pick things up. Not be able to move.
I have rebuilt my ability to move safely and now I can enjoy moving everyday, now It is my goal to help others do it too.
Move2Perform Mobility Reset is designed to not only bring relief but also progress. It is designed so you can do what you want and have fun moving again.
The exercises I’ve included have been tried and tested through years of experience they are the most effective for helping you build a solid foundation for pain free movement, so that you can move without restriction.
You might forget what being pain free is like, but you can always relearn.
Full body mobility program.
No equipment needed. Just simple effective exercises with simple explanations done at home.
The Mobility Reset program is designed to:
- Teach you how to test your body and why it is important to assess your progress regularly.
- Build mobility & flexibility where you need it and stability & strength in the areas you need to.
- Give simple, clear instructions for building movement foundations which you should be able to perform before thinking about advanced training.
- Identify and rectify postural or strength imbalances you may have.
- Be accessible. All exercises are done at home with no equipment.
"I've always had a 'dodgy hip' and a 'bad shoulder'. Not anymore! This has been the best investment i've made in the last five years. Easy!" - Laura
What you get:
- A full program manual and mobility function test manual with over 35 instructional videos so you can easily learn and avoid common mistakes – no equipment or gym access needed.
- Lifetime access for a one time fee.
- Daily feedback and support from the Strength Through Movement Facebook group and Gareth and James.
- Extra resources such as webinar uploads and research articles, so you can keep learning as you progress.
"Move2Perform exists because we want people to know you don't have to stay in pain." - James
Take the first step to learning about your body and what it can do when you give yourself the right tools.
Learning about your body is the best medication available, learning to move is the best way to get rid of aches, pains and old injuries that you may have given up hope of recovery from.
Frequently asked questions.
Is it really worth it?
When I really hurt my back. I went to physio once a week for about two months. Each session was £75.00 but I was in so much pain that I just wanted relief. In total that cost me about £600. When I hurt my bicep tendon that was another four sessions and again there were other countless sessions to loosen off tight or overworked muscles.
I don't even want to think about the true cost of all my physio trips.
The Mobility reset program is £197.00, once. You have lifetime access to a lifetime of benefits.
Once people have bought the Mobility Reset program they have found that they no longer need to go to a Physio as often, or even at all.
You will receive lifetime access to your online account where you access your course, and automatic updates and upgrades of any improvements we make to the program in future.
What happens after I buy the program, how do I get access?
As part of the purchase process you will need to create an account. This is the account you will use to sign in to your new dashboard!
You will receive an email with full sign in instructions and where to find your courses.
If you don’t receive an email, make sure to check your spam/junk folder. If it’s not there either, simply drop us a link @ and we will confirm your login details.
Once you’re signed in, you will see the Reset Series courses in your profile, and from there you can click into it and navigate through all the videos & manuals easily. Everything is stored online for you, and any updates we make to the program will automatically appear for you.
I’m not very flexible, is it suitable for total beginners?
In short, yes.
The Mobility Reset program is what you need to increase your flexibility in a safe way!
Do I need equipment?
Nope, not at all! Every exercise can be done at home, at the gym, any where there is a floor!